Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

No, I did not make this up.

Cuz that would be creepy, but I stumbled upon this blog the other day when I was researching Lucinda Scala Quinn. The blog author claimed to be Lucinda herself. To be honest, I really didn't think it was her. I thought maybe it was someone who is more obsessed with her than me, but I didn't think it was actually her. I thought it was kind of frightening actually. So I left a comment and this is what she said. Now I'm not sure if I need to carry on with this thing we call blog....
Does it get any better than this?

Ashleigh said...
Is this really Lucinda? I make her recipes, I own her book. In fact I made eggs poached in tomato sauce this morning. I have a whole label dedicated to her. Check it out.

February 21, 2010 12:39 PM
LUCINDA SCALA QUINN said...
Ashleigh:
Yes, it's Lucinda and you ROCK. Love those eggs too.
Best,
LSQ

2 comments:

You can tell me anything.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails