Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Spicy Hot Chocolate

My friends dad is a detective. He once said to me "If you can think of it, it's been done". I pretend in my head like he was talking about recipes. Which brings me to this spicy hot chocolate. Ive had spicy hot chocolate before, Im just not sure if its been done this way. So this is the way I did it and you could sell it. Heat 1 cup milk in a sauce pan. Add 1 1/2 T. Cocoa Powder, 2 t. brown sugar, 1 t. Vanilla, 1/8 t. allspice (or to taste) and a couple shakes of cayenne pepper. Top with whipped cream and and you have chocolate hot.  Really good, tastes professional.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this idea- looks perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hot chocolate alternative, why can't we spice it up, awesome, will be trying this.

    ReplyDelete

You can tell me anything.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails